Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stievamicyn Stupid Acne Gel Caused Erythema.?

Stupid acne gel caused erythema.? - stievamicyn

This is great! Only 2 weeks until my first year at school, and even better!, Tomorrow is the wedding of my cousin. I looked for side effects to use, and I found Stievamicyn "rash" to a fault, the skin reddens. I stayed disadvantages animal product Acne Gel 2 days ago and seems to have improved. Forget about the wedding tomorrow, but do you think will heal in time for 2 weeks in the school. What kinds of things I do at home to speed up the process of the heel and looked at the possible future complications, and that's what I found.
Permanent damage to the skin and scars
Occasionally, lesions on internal organs causing:
Pneumonia (pneumonia)
Myocarditis (heart inflammation)
Nephritis (KidNey inflammation)
Hepatitis (liver inflammation)
Secondary infections of the skin (cellulitis)
Systemic infection, sepsis
The loss of body fluids, shock

Is it possible that you are only exposed to a drug or cured. Thanks in advance

1 comment:

littleel... said...

Well, I think some of these side effects are a little exaggerated. Antibiotics dissolved in alcololic vehicle Stiemycin is probably what irritates the skin, though acnes skin reddens.
In all honesty benzyol peroxide, topical antibiotics, lotions, etc., are a waste of money ... is better with the antibiotic minocycline, or go to the priest = Accutane (Roaccutane)
I went on Roaccutane for 30 years! Was in the waiting room, all talk about our acne and it was the same story .. ruined our lives, we all loved and treated Roaccutane e'd only in our 20's

Post a Comment