Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mild Alcohol Poisoning Information About Alcohol Poisoning...?

Information about Alcohol Poisoning...? - mild alcohol poisoning

If I write a screenplay for a film idea and I have been researching this for a week or two, as in the movie that I write, but I want to collect the opinions of others, so I ask here. I need more information about alcohol poisoning as possible.

What are the most common symptoms of mild alcohol poisoning?
What happens if the person was so drunk that he lost consciousness, began with seizures, but to help the person did not give rise to the emergency room?
What man with his eyes open a little bit of alcohol poisoning, but soon goes again?
Is it safe to move the person?
Please go to the emergency room, how long will it take before the person shall be improved, it is the light?

More info. would be appreciated.

Note: This is not someone ask who is suffering at this time only research. This is a scenario. and yes, I did some research in advance, I just want to know what others think or know, rather than Web sites and books, as my sole source. Thank you.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

If you are someone's opinion on a particular topic, then ask questions of conscience.

The questions that you in your further information (data no opinion). You should have already found the answers to them through research.

If your goal is to get feedback from others, was my next question is why. Many people know do not know much about alcohol poisoning, let it take the necessary precautions, if an event occurs, too.

Then ask a lot of people who have not specialized in the data area, you are just flushing their credibility down the drain by reliable sources, but was increased by presenting misleading information.

My best recommendation? Interview someone. Does anyone study or alcohol poisoning. Perhaps a police officer in your area, a doctor, or perhaps a drug advisor. Just a thought.

Post a Comment