Friday, February 12, 2010

Blood Clots Small Urine Renal Cysts What Cause Small Blood Clots Before Period, Am I Pregnant?

What cause small blood clots before period, am i pregnant? - blood clots small urine renal cysts

Hello,
My husband and I are trying for our second child. I'm pregnant, but urine tests back neg my first day of my last period was the 9th June and had sex, had 22 ovulation and I was about 24 and I read that sperm can stay up to "livinbg to five days.
I have sore breasts and tonight in the bathroom, I noticed small blood clots.
I feel that I am my time, but when I am almost a week before I is weired for me, I'm usually on time.
What would be the best and oldest, then know that if I am pregnant. neg urine tests and the doctor said that at the beginning, but I feel.
Any help would apprecaite.
Thanks

1 comment:

amanda d said...

I like this a few months ago and went to the doctors about it. said that its quite normal to have clots before the expiry of a period, causing her body from both the construction of a pool of blood, while in the days when a clot Relased. This too was pregnant at the time.
but I was able to helpp not a bit like pregnant

Post a Comment