Monday, February 1, 2010

Lorazepam Addiction How Often Can You Take Lorazepam Without Developing Tolerance?

How often can you take lorazepam without developing tolerance? - lorazepam addiction

For a few weeks ago I was on two consecutive days, from one day did not follow her. As in Volume 2 (1 mg) every three days. I am very concerned about relates to the development of tolerance. I do not do more (work or if you have a physical addiction!). The psychiatrist said that lorazepam if it is less effective depends very much on the person, some people never learn, tolerance, and get some few weeks after daily use. But if anyone here has tried, it would be, how many times you say, you can take this development without any form of tolerance, depending on your experience?

4 comments:

Saphira said...

Based on my experience as a nurse for my patients who do not develop tolerance to the drug lorazepam. But my patients will receive lorazepam 2-3 times per day in smaller doses (0.25 or 0.5 mg) is very individual. If you place on one day, he will be fine. If you do every day so it is also good. It sounds as if you misabusing that will go well. Good luck.
Greetings ~!

TAT said...

Take it as seldom as possible. In the meantime, the development of alternative ways to treat anxiety, such as music, yoga, meditation, etc. You do well.

Lindsay J said...

I used to take as much as barley, but now I take it all. My doctor said I cld every day 1 and not wln't something.

blu roses said...

My personal opinion is that people are afraid of becoming addicted are those who are dependent on NO. Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not take more than you owe. They are no withdrawal symptoms and lorazepam in the big scheme of things, have, lorazepam is not that I would, as considered "addicted". But yes, it is a chemical that you could become addicted if they are irresponsible, used for recreational purposes, taking more than prescribed, etc. So, be smart. I lorazepam for years. .. it was abandoned, because they interact with a new migraine med I was put on. , Would I be sure again if I did not take the migraine med

Post a Comment