Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ridgeline Aftermarket Backup Camera Aftermarket Back Up Cam In A 2008 Honda Ridgeline?

Aftermarket back up cam in a 2008 Honda Ridgeline? - ridgeline aftermarket backup camera

I have a friend who wants to install a reversing camera, mirror of your Ridgeline. It is the factory navigation. He does not buy or install a camera because it works "as an NT
the position of the camera. He wants to install one of these cameras in the style of teaching. For the installation you need the camera, a 6-pin connector and a rearview camera to use Sub. Is it possible to
Integration of a camera with aftermarket navigation control unit factory? Also Where can I find these parts for cheap? How difficult is it to install? Toby also thank you that is a touch sensor?

2 comments:

rak said...

Framework, there are tons of camera after purchase, I have a cliff and I hate the chamber

I would say the best thing is to go to a forum Ridgeline ridgelineownersclub.com that I am a member, and I think it is the best

I think 1 or 2 people have upgraded to 2009, theres where the camera on the back door lock

Sunny said...

There are several Companys, which it will do for you, but not cheap.
Basically, you have to unlock program the navigation system.

Post a Comment