Monday, January 18, 2010

Instructional Technology Degree Where Can I Find Information On Financial Aid (OTHER THAN LOANS) For A Doctoral Degree? Any Websites?

Where can I find information on financial aid (OTHER THAN LOANS) for a Doctoral Degree? Any websites? - instructional technology degree

I think back to the school for my Ph.D. I owe money to get my Masters. I really do not want to make more loans. I think of technology in education or business administration - management and accounting.

I searched the internet and I found nothing. I know that the information there is. You do not know where to look.

Are there any scholarships, assistantships or scholarships available for anyone pursuing a doctorate? Any good websites that can advise you that this information? Fastweb I looked and found nothing.

2 comments:

gentlegi... said...

Have you visited the students broke? Follow this link.
http://www.brokescholar.com

doggy1s1 said...

You can get the details of scholarships for free at:
http://www.aroundthewebaccess.com/schola ...

Post a Comment