Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Painful Parotid Glands After Drinking Alcohol Very Swollen And Tender Parotid Gland?

Very swollen and tender Parotid Gland? - painful parotid glands after drinking alcohol

One day, it's almost a year, my left parotid gland was very swollen in the middle of the day. I looked online and saw all the different causes of salivary gland ducts for mumps block. I was very concerned because it was very painful and could not eat, can not even open his mouth wide. The next day was completely gone. A few weeks later I got pregnant. Swell a few times during my pregnancy as the gland and would be nothing. I realized if he did eat and drink something sweet or bitter, it would "activate" the gland and the pain feels like a cramp in that gland, but not swell time.

I must add that my left upper wisdom began to happen when I had my first experience with the inflammation. Have grown very tortuous.
Shortly after my daughterBorn in June, I went to my doctor. When the lower jaw and said the swelling is on the tooth, and it should go to the dentist.
On Thursday I went to my dentist and he made X-rays and cleaning. He said he has absolutely pulled wisdom tooth, and you should see an oral surgeon to. He said nothing about my thyroid.
Yesterday I got a sore throat and tonsils swollen left gland. Today I had a sore throat w / gland, but felt good. Then, after lunch, my parotid gland swelling immediately. The have been for several months until this scourge.

So ....... My question is, does not resemble the swollen parotid gland is to do my teeth? Never has a fever or other symptoms. This is the only time that I have a sore throat and swollen tonsil gland at the same time. I must say that its unfortunate, because they have a baby of 11 weeks and 22 months old child to have!
Tomorrow I will be called the oral surgeon for an appointment.
Other suggestions or advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment